Need a feature we haven't implemented?
Customizing may be your answer.
We will customize any of our products for a mutually agreed fee.
Customizing puts you in control of our product behavior and scheduling.
What is customizing?
Customizing is development of a feature tailored
specifically for your needs or accelerated
development of an already planned feature
- You get precisely the features you need
- You get quicker feature availability
Customization may consist of any or all of:
- Creating custom methods for existing classes
- Customizing existing methods with new options or features
- New embed points
- New classes
- New templates
- Customizing is development of a feature tailored specifically for your needs or accelerated development of an already planned feature
What does it cost?
- Fees are negotiable on a project basis
- Reflecting our ownership position, our customizing fees are generally substantially below our consulting fees, typically less than half our consulting rate
- Contact us
- A specification is agreed upon
- A fixed fee and a schedule for deliverables is agreed upon
- You pay us 1/3 of the agreed fee
- We begin work
- At an agreed midpoint, you pay us an additional 1/3
Upon project completion:
- You pay us the final third of our fee
- The customized code becomes part of our product
- We retain ownership, and all rights of copyright, including licensing rights
- You receive a permanent usage license of the entire product- a product that has been customized to your requirements