The relational tree paradigm is extremely popular with end users. Our flagship UltraTree product is extremeley popular as the last word in that realm. But, there are situations that can prove problematical. Relational trees are fully loaded queues and sometimes the number of records to handle can overwhelm the tree. Our UltraTree product has a paging feature that eliminates this issue for the root section. UltraTree also has multicolumn support and a host of features that are not usually associated with trees.
However, every tool has its limitations.
Paging the top level doesn't help if lower level related record sets are overwhelmingly huge. Standard browses also come in handy in a few other situations.
Still: Linked browses take up a lot of real estate.
This is where HyperBrowZe comes in.
- HyperBrowZe Applicability
- You want the advantages of a relational tree, but
- You need improved browse loading with large record sets
- Maybe you need standard browse features at every level, such as multi-tabbed key sorting, all with edit in place and other Browse capabilities
- Maybe you need to use Browse-specific add-ons
To see HyperBrowZe in action, check out the demo.